Saturday, December 4, 2010

Summary Post Comments4Kids

Yasmine
She posted a video about a three year old riding a pony! See the video for yourself.


My Little Pony 
My Comment
Haha.. This is too cute! The music made the video!

You are a really great writer. You may be interested in learning some HTML code that will make your posts look extremely professional! Here’s a site if you time.

Keep up the awesome work,
Josh (an EDM310 student)

Vernon
Their class had a guest speaker come to school.  He talked about telling stories and how to tell good stories.  I could tell Vernon really enjoyed this speaker.  He was especially enthused about their class getting to make up a collaborative story about monsters and the bed room.

My Comment
Sounds like you learned a lot from the story teller! That’s awesome. Everybody loves a good story that’s why people are drawn to things like reading, movies, video games, and comic books. I really enjoyed your post.
Keep up the awesome writing!
Josh (an EDM310 student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, AL)


Ashley Le's Blog (Grade 5 French Immersion at NMES)
Okay, at first I was a little confused because this school is in New Brunswick, Canada.  The students are 21st century bilingual learners.  The posts were in French and English.  Most of them were in french and I had to use Google translator.  I learned about  VoiceThread.
  
My Comment
Hey Ashley,
My name is Josh King and I’m from the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. This is such a cool post! “King Nugget”, it sounds like he was a fierce and mighty chicken! I LOVED YOUR POST! Keep up the good work!
Sincerely,
Josh King


Maclains Blog
This young man lives in Quimbly, Iowa and he loves hunting.  In his post he tells a story about a lady seeing a 10 point buck.  His grandpa asked the lady why she didn't shoot it and the lady said, "I would not do that".

My Comment
I’m from Mobile, Alabama and hunting is a huge part of my life. It is really cool to see that you enjoy it also! It sounds like you guys have some really big deer up there.
Why do you think the lady would not shoot the deer?



No comments:

Post a Comment