Sunday, November 14, 2010

Progress on the Final Project

Emily Pilotte and I are working together on this last project. We want to create a website!  A place for teachers come and become inspired. We are getting comfortable with Weebly.  It seem like it will be able to do everything we want.  Which are:
  • Bring great minds and ideas of 21 century teaching together.  
  • A place for teachers to find others to blog with and learn from.
  • Watch videos 
  • Comment on blogs
  • learn how to use things like wordle, timetoast, voicethread.
I really like the idea of creating this site and maintaining it as I become more involved in my teaching career.  Weebly looks very professional.  I'm not sure yet of all the possibilities.  Also, I'm not sure if we need to get permission to put peoples blogs on our website.

No comments:

Post a Comment